Friday, October 22, 2010

Rummage Style in Peppermint mag

I don't talk about my business very much and this blog is actually meant to be a bit of a break from all things "work" but every now and again there are times when I like to share a little bit with friends and family. One of my dresses is featured in the current Peppermint mag! Sometimes these little things happen and I give myself a little pat on the back, feel a little proud, and then get back to it!
I love the way I can now separate my work from my personal time. It has taken a long time to be able to do this because when you have your own business and work from home it can take over your life. I made a decision a little while ago, however, that along with the rest of my life I am going to keep things simple. I don't want the stress of trying to push and push to grow something that is too big to handle and not enjoyable anymore.
As the time goes by I value my work more and more. It has given me the freedom to spend every day with my son and also given the family more freedom financially. I do feel lucky that things have worked out as they have, even though it has taken some time and caused stress in the past it has been worth it in the end.

My dress is the blue one with the floral ruffles... all 100% recycled materials and handmade!


1 comment:

  1. Looks great theresa.. Great work! Well done xxx

    ReplyDelete