Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Miss Scarlett

Introducing Miss Scarlett Matilda . . . .


So, this is where is have been all these months! Scarlett is now 8 weeks old and, as I am sure it is the case with all families, we just can't imagine her not being here. She is so lovely and an absolute joy. As this is the second time around for me I have made a conscious decision to enjoy every moment as they really do grow so fast. That's why this blog has been left for a while. I don't want to put added pressure on myself to get another thing done every day. The day's are already busy with washing, cleaning, bathing, keeping my toddler entertained and keeping the house is some kind of order. It has been a little tricky, especially to keep up with things like bread baking and cheese making, so I have let some things go until I can get some daily routine going and can add those things back into my life again. I feel like I am starting to get there now, though, and writing this blog again seems to be possible. After all, it is something that I like doing and it motivates me to live the life that I want to live while helping to connect me to similar minded people. Not to mention when I get comments from readers who are actually enjoying this blog and perhaps taking away something and implementing it into their own lives. So, I am back and hoping to keep up with this writing that gives me a little reflection, quiet and self time that is even more important these days!

2 comments:

  1. The blogging isn't that hard...some of us would just love to see a baby photo everyday...cluck, cluck, LOL.

    ReplyDelete