Monday, March 26, 2012

New Start!

There is a lot of action here on the Rummage Style front! I'm currently starting up my new online store and this blog. I'm pretty excited about it all. My shop will be custom made dresses where the customer can choose their size and fabric and then choose from extra options that they can add; like pockets, different types of sleeves, collars, etc. Basically you can take part in the design of your dress to custom it to be exactly what you want and definitely a true one of a kind. A build your own dress! Of course all the fabrics will be vintage and recycled and you will have to wait to see the designs. Am thinking that if I can pull a big night tonight after the kids are in bed I might be able to have it all up and running by the end of the week.
So I'm busy collecting up my fabrics, confirming my patterns and trying to snap the perfect photo.....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment