Saturday, March 3, 2012

a photo post

I figured that the easiest way to let you in on what we have been up to recently was with a bunch of photos....

The view from our back windows; the extension is on its way. I know it doesn't look like much yet but it has taken a lot of work to get to this point. Shortly there will be something that resembles a building going up!


Beautiful boy!

Beautiful girl!

It was Dave's birthday recently so we celebrated with a little party at home, just the four of us.

Our recent battle to keep Scarlett out of Jonty's room. She is relentless, I am constantly watching those little legs disappearing through his doorway and then I hear the distressed screams of Jonty as she embarks on a frenzied attempt to grab every car, truck, etc laying about.



I am really busy with Rummage Style trying to get the new range up and running.

More to come soon I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment