Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stacks of fabric



I'm still chipping way at getting my online custom making store up and running. It's taking way longer than anticipated but I will get there! These are just some of the fabrics that will be on offer for custom orders. If you see something you like then stay tuned for the opening date!

Around my house there are little corners like this that are not quite finished. There will be bits of plastering all over the place that will need doing and because it is such an awfully messy job we figure it is best to wait till the end of renovations and do it at the same time. So, in the meantime I will have to make do with dreaming of what will be!


An unfortunate accident today. Time to say goodbye to what was my favourite lamp and awesome opp shop find. My newly mobile girl is testing out the child proofing and obviously we need to batten down the hatches a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment