Monday, February 11, 2013

Frankie Mag plug!

Within 24hrs yesterday I got more online custom dress orders than what I was expecting in the entire year!
It seems that Frankie Mag decided to do a little plug for us on their blog and facebook page....and Rummage Style changed over night...



The in-laws were called to help with the kids, there were emergency dashes to get more fabric, I was having conversations to people on my phone whilst having another at the same time via email; it was crazy!  But totally great.  Things have calmed now and I am sorted, the orders are piled and sewing has started.


It was a weird thing at the beginning of this year, I just knew it was going to be good for Rummage Style - I have been working hard and now reaping some rewards...

If you want to see what all the fuss is about go to my shop and check out the Scarlett Dress .  This is the dress that they featured and the one that everyone has ordered.
Well, it's early, the kids are still in bed and I need a coffee!

7 comments:

  1. That's good! I'm happy for you:)) Ciao from Italy, Helga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! If you need more fabric, got a tonne in the studio you can 'rummage' through for back up. Well done you! J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry I would have replied sooner but it has been HECTIC! It's all good though and I do feel like it's kinda under control. I've had a bit of time to finally find you on facebook and check out all your happenings on line! Your shop looks amazing!! I would love to come in and have a rummage around for fabric - it takes a little organising with the kiddies and all but maybe I'll bring the family out your way for a day trip? Anyway, good to hear from you and hopefully we can catch up soon,
      Theresa

      Delete
  3. So good Theresa and sooooo happy for you xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work! When you work hard at what you love, people notice! So proud! xx
    -Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I've been following you on Instagram after a friend mentioned you, and now I've finally had time to find your blog. Your dresses are beautiful and you deserve the success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine. It's so lovely to get such nice comments - it makes my job so much more enjoyable!

      Delete