Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happenings



Gosh, it has been a little hectic around here lately!  I am head down bum up sewing my way through all these orders but it has all been GREAT!  See, I told you that 2013 was going to be a good one for Rummage Style.  





It has been a little bit of a challenge to find that balance between work and play and you know, things like making sure my children aren't up to too much mischief while I am distracted with answering emails or something...


Sometimes things do get a little out of, ahem, hand!


There have been many late nights sewing away while the family is in bed and I have gotten a bit tired at times but I am always grateful for being able to work from home.  I get to hang out with the fam during the day and also get to work on my business - it's a win win situation (although my tired body might not agree at times!).  Still, we find times for fun things; yesterday was just too hot to stay at home in the house so we packed up the kids and went to the local public pools - was great even though I am constantly trying to not gag at icky public pooly things.  I just can't get out of my head that I am having a bath with hundreds of complete strangers, and don't get me started on walking around bare foot through puddles of water in the change rooms - YUCK!  Anyhow, I try to contain my repulsion and take one for the team.
After the pool it was off to the ice-cream shop for dinner, no I mean special treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment